Stream: boston

Topic: 2026-10 meetup


view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Sep 15 2026 at 00:55):

Any objection to having the next meetup on Sunday, Oct 18th at 7pm? At Time Out, like usual.

view this post on Zulip Adrian (Sep 15 2026 at 11:24):

Thats the weekend of HOCR (https://hocr.org/), I might be able to make it, but a different weekend would be preferable if possible

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Sep 15 2026 at 12:53):

Ah, my daughter rowed in it twice.

I don't think we should do Sunday, Oct 11th because it's Columbus Day weekend.

Any other suggestions?

I do think HOCR weekend could still probably work. Unless there are rowing parties late into the evening? :thinking:

view this post on Zulip Adrian (Sep 15 2026 at 23:46):

Not that I'm aware of/planning to attend anyway

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Sep 17 2026 at 22:38):

@Adrian how about we schedule it for Oct 18th and push it out if need be?

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Sep 19 2026 at 13:44):

I see that :thumbs_up:! Great!

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Sep 19 2026 at 13:45):

Here are the details for the next open source meetup:

See you then!

view this post on Zulip Dan (Sep 30 2026 at 14:54):

Sometimes I get it done more than one day ahead of time: https://floss.social/@bostonopen/117360561277128799


Last updated: Oct 11 2026 at 03:59 UTC