Stream: boston

Topic: 2026-09 meetup


view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Aug 10 2026 at 11:11):

How does this sound for September?

I don't think we should do the week prior because of Labor Day weekend.

view this post on Zulip Morgan Jassen (Aug 14 2026 at 21:27):

(thumbsup)

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Aug 24 2026 at 11:08):

I didn't hear any objections so Sept 13 at 7pm it is! See you at Time Out! I updated the website: https://bostonopen.dev

view this post on Zulip John Mark (Aug 25 2026 at 19:48):

excellent - see y'all then

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Sep 09 2026 at 02:31):

I just emailed a reminder about Sunday. (If you want reminders like this, please DM me your email address.)

See you then!

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Sep 13 2026 at 14:06):

See everyone tonight at Time Out! 7pm! I'll try to remember to wear my GNU hat.

gnu-hat.jpg

view this post on Zulip Dan (Sep 13 2026 at 15:43):

Late entry https://floss.social/@bostonopen/117264494406810428

view this post on Zulip Dan (Sep 13 2026 at 15:43):

I'm a maybe tonight.

view this post on Zulip Dan (Sep 13 2026 at 21:09):

Yeah not really feeling up to the long trip today. Next time!

view this post on Zulip Adrian (Sep 13 2026 at 23:28):

https://casualpenguins.com

view this post on Zulip Adrian (Sep 13 2026 at 23:28):

(For phil)

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Sep 14 2026 at 00:02):

3613.jpg

view this post on Zulip Dan (Sep 14 2026 at 01:30):

Seems like a lotta new folks

view this post on Zulip Adrian (Sep 14 2026 at 02:18):

Lol I hope we have multiple takes of this cuz I'm a blurry mess right in front lol

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Sep 14 2026 at 12:38):

Sorry, only one take! :sweat_smile:

view this post on Zulip Adrian (Sep 15 2026 at 01:50):

Lol feel free to crop me out for the website lol


Last updated: Oct 11 2026 at 03:59 UTC