Stream: boston

Topic: 2026-07 meetup


view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Jun 21 2026 at 15:34):

It's been working out well to meet at Time Out Market in the Fenway so I'm thinking we can stick with it for July.

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Jun 21 2026 at 15:35):

And I figure we can stick with 7pm.

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Jun 21 2026 at 15:37):

There are a couple Sundays I can't do. I'm going to give them a :cross_mark: below. Please feel free to mark the dates that don't work for you!

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Jun 21 2026 at 15:37):

Sunday, July 5th

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Jun 21 2026 at 15:37):

Sunday, July 12th

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Jun 21 2026 at 15:37):

Sunday, July 19th

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Jun 21 2026 at 15:38):

Sunday, July 26th

view this post on Zulip Morgan Jassen (Jun 26 2026 at 16:27):

ok, I marked the ones that don't work for me ;)

view this post on Zulip Adrian (Jun 28 2026 at 00:38):

Same

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Jun 29 2026 at 12:09):

No objections to Sunday, July 12th so I went ahead and updated the website. See you then at Time Out at 7pm! :tada:

view this post on Zulip Dan (Jul 09 2026 at 13:47):

Late post:

https://floss.social/@bostonopen/116890325151551461

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Jul 12 2026 at 14:01):

Today's the day!

view this post on Zulip Dan (Jul 12 2026 at 15:50):

FYIs Phil and I are gonna show up an hour early for a little hacking and a little juggling after.

In particular I want to hack on the Boston Open website, switch the map to MapLibre to get rid of the annoying scrolling behavior on mobile.

view this post on Zulip Adrian (Jul 12 2026 at 17:52):

Ooh I can maybe join and see what we can do about the webcal links

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Jul 12 2026 at 22:39):

We're outside juggling

view this post on Zulip Dan (Jul 12 2026 at 23:16):

We moved. Still outside. As far from the movie as we could :sunglasses:

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Jul 12 2026 at 23:54):

IMG_20260712_195305310_HDR.jpg

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Jul 13 2026 at 02:48):

@Morgan Jassen did you get a pic of the juggling? :smile:

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Jul 13 2026 at 02:49):

Thanks for coming, everyone! That was fun! Let's do it again next month: #boston > 2026-08 meetup :tada:

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Jul 13 2026 at 03:44):

I like the pic so much I updated the website to use it. :smile:

view this post on Zulip Morgan Jassen (Jul 13 2026 at 12:27):

2026-07-13-juggling-bostonOpenDev.jpg


Last updated: Oct 11 2026 at 03:59 UTC