Stream: boston

Topic: 2026-06 meetup


view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Jun 01 2026 at 11:43):

For the next meetup I'm thinking Sunday, June 21st at 7pm. (I'm aware it's Father's Day.) At Time Out Market in the Fenway (map).

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Jun 01 2026 at 11:43):

I can do the 14th but it's only two weeks away. Seems a bit too soon.

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Jun 01 2026 at 11:44):

I can't do the 31st because I'll be out of town. If people really prefer that date, please feel free to meet without me!

view this post on Zulip Adrian (Jun 06 2026 at 20:57):

I mean, we also went a long time between the previous meetup and the one before, so maybe a shorter gap to get back to ~ mid month meeting isnt a bad thing?

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Jun 06 2026 at 21:34):

Oh? Are you arguing for the 14th? Only 8 days away but I'm ok with that.

view this post on Zulip Adrian (Jun 07 2026 at 13:22):

i think any of them are fine with me

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Jun 07 2026 at 15:19):

Let's ping some regulars like @Dan @Pete @Yamil Suarez @Dave Hanft @Tanmay Sharma to see if we can get another :thumbs_up: for Sunday, June 14th at 7pm.

view this post on Zulip Dan (Jun 07 2026 at 19:37):

14th I can't do. 21 should be fine. 28th is a maybe.

view this post on Zulip Dave Hanft (Jun 07 2026 at 19:43):

I can’t do 14th or 21 but 28 I think is good

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Jun 07 2026 at 23:37):

Sounds like the 14th is losing and the 21st is winning (slightly, sorry, Dave):

14th: Adrian, Phil
21st: Adrian, Dan, Phil
28th: Adrian, Dan (maybe), Dave

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Jun 12 2026 at 10:36):

I just updated the website to say we're meeting on June 21st. At Time Out. At 7pm. See you there! https://bostonopen.dev

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Jun 17 2026 at 02:08):

I just sent an email invite (bcc, of course). If you didn't get it and want to, lemme know. I may not have your address. :sweat_smile:

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Jun 18 2026 at 21:36):

@Yamil Suarez brought it to my attention that the Cape Verde vs. Uruguay game is Sunday at 6pm. I might head over to Time Out a bit early to watch. Plus, it might be loud! :flag_cape_verde: :soccer: :flag_uruguay:

view this post on Zulip Dan (Jun 19 2026 at 13:47):

Okay so that's 6PM Atlantic time. But it'll last more than an hour right?

view this post on Zulip Dan (Jun 19 2026 at 13:50):

No that's 6PM eastern. The Wikipedia article for UTC-4 must have a map of standard time not daylight saving.

view this post on Zulip Dan (Jun 19 2026 at 13:51):

Well hopefully it'll not be unbearably loud.

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Jun 19 2026 at 15:07):

Maybe it'll be nice outside.

view this post on Zulip Dan (Jun 19 2026 at 18:46):

https://floss.social/@bostonopen/116778257389080108

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Jun 19 2026 at 18:58):

@Dan looks great! Thanks!

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Jun 21 2026 at 15:31):

Today's the day! See you at Time Out at 7pm! Or maybe at 6 if you want to catch the start of the Cape Verde vs. Uruguay game!

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Jun 21 2026 at 22:27):

IMG_20260621_182043980_HDR.jpg

view this post on Zulip Philip Durbin (Jun 21 2026 at 23:21):

We are outside

IMG_20260621_192047983_HDR.jpg

view this post on Zulip Dan (Jun 21 2026 at 23:27):

Look for us around here:
https://comaps.at/8mvEfgK4yp/My_Position (or geo:42.3439454,-71.1027382)

IMG_20260621_191759_924.jpg

view this post on Zulip Dan (Jun 21 2026 at 23:27):

Though we might move


Last updated: Oct 11 2026 at 03:59 UTC